Sunday, June 25, 2006

Capcom Classics Collection PS2

Just got the CCC, and was very excited to play 1942, 1943 and Commando again, with an actual stick instead of the lousy D-pads.

Well, guess what. The diagonals on the stick are so small (about 5 degrees) that it's very hard to get them to work in the heat of battle.

>:(

I'm so horribly disappointed. I either have to make my thumb hurt like hell using the Dpad, or fork out $80 for an X-Arcade stick.

What the hell were Digital Eclipse thinking? Did anyone even playtest these games with the analog stick? DE got it right on the Midway Collection with Gauntlet and Smash TV on it, so why not with this one?

My apologies for being another customer griping at the programmers and testers, but I program PSP games for Ubisoft, and feel (at least a little) justified.

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home