Tuesday, June 09, 2009

BM2 is 3 years old.

It's been three years since I founded BM2. Lots of things have happened since then.

We've had at least 4 different mining directors, at least 3 recruitment officers, 4 wardecs, and a lot of mining.

If I weren't CEO of a corp, I'm sure I would have quit EVE long ago. I signed up specifically to run one. I said that in the noob corp channel, and someone said, "Why is it every noob thinks she can run a corp?"

As such, it's been a long, hard struggle to get where we are because I've never been in another corp, and have no idea how other people run them.

But none of it would be possible if it weren't for the members and their hard work. Running a virtual corporation has been rewarding because of two main reasons:

a) I risk no real capital.
b) The leadership challenges are real.

As such, I'll probably continue doing this for a while longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home